Friday, April 17, 2015

2 Candidate Survey Questionnaires Completed & Library Fines Paid

In 2010, Freedom Heritage Forum endorsed me over Royce Adams in the now gerrymandered and defunct 61st District, which represented Gallatin, Owen, and Grant Counties, in the Democratic Primary. Just dicking around on the Internet, I was able to get 20% of the vote! It did seem frustrating that those closest to me at the time didn't endorse me like the 1,255 Northern Kentucky folks who voted for me did. It's even more frustrating, because what did lil GC (Gallatin) get while Adams was in office? He was there for 18 years, and then got 2 more years added on. For 20 years... I've love to hear from Adams' supporters. Why?

 I'm 11% Sub-Saharan African and 89% European. Both my blood parents deny their Sub-Saharan African heritage.

I liked the questions to this questionnaire below here, but the pictures might be blurry, so I took double the amount of blurry pictures hoping what was fuzzy in the first one would be clear in the second photo... either way... I have all of this typed out somewhere... not as succinct, but it's somewheres... will post in a few moments.




No comments:

Post a Comment