Monday, March 16, 2015

KSP Michael Hatler Arrested Me in Bowling Green 4 a 2004 Warrant 4 Library Book

by Johnathan Masters

Arrested in Bowling Green, KY in 2015 by KSP 4 a 2004 Warrant over an Overdue Library Book

If it wasn't for my charges, we wouldn't be getting any coverage whatsoever.
“Independent KY Gov candidate Drew scrambles to make amends with local Taco Bell for taking extra sauce packets in 2006” ~Fark.com

#bookghazi

They're more concerned with Kentuckians reading books, than Kentuckians not reading books. They know that those who read, think for themselves, and thinking for oneself may be the biggest crime of all in a police state.



Kareem Simpson said that I had stole a book on 1-14-2004 in Kenton County. I don't know Kareem Simpson, and I don't know what Kareem is talking about. I wonder if even he knows.





Kareem Simpson

Here's the crime Kareem Simpson has accused of:

514.070 “Theft by failure to make required disposition of property”. http://www.lrc.ky.gov/statutes/statute.aspx?id=19809

I wonder if Kareem Simpson may have stole the book himself, and just blamed it on me, to cause a diversion to his own crime... kind of like a fire fighter who fights his own fires... a book thief who pins the books he steals on the innocent patrons, who unbeknownst to them, the perfect crime was about to be laid down with them as the patsy.

On March 11, 2015, at 10:29am EST, just on the outskirts of Bowling Green, on Route 185, heading Southbound, I was pulled over by Michael Hatler of the Kentucky State Police (KSP).


It does seem like a weird coincidence... when I passed Michael, he whipped around a side road on the right, and then fell in behind us, and was following a caravan of about 3 of us for 15 minutes, and then when I noticed him turning his blue lights on, in my rearview mirror, I saw that he was tailing me very closely. I wondered how long he had been tailgating me. It's possible that I just randomly ran into a police officer who was looking for folks to bust, and he ran my tags, and saw that I hadn't paid my car taxes for this year yet, though...

It's ironic that him speeding and tailgating me isn't a crime, or blowing up a non-issue into a huge ordeal, turning a molehill into a mountain, isn't a crime... 

And I hear that there's no such thing as coincidences. 

Kentucky ain't Mayberry. It's never been Mayberry. It's more Dukes of Hazzard.

The KSP officer—Michael Hatler—pulled me over about 5 miles outside of Bowling Green, after a 2 hour drive. I was doing good on time, because the interview had been scheduled for Noon, and I was there at 10:30am... I was even reassured by Michael Hatler of the KSP that I'd be able to post bond immediately, and may even be able to make it to the WNKY interview on time.

Instead, I sat in the same room for 3 hours, and watched as more and more folks kept on coming into the Warren County Jail, and getting processed.

It was the first time I've ever been to Bowling Green, and I got to see it's bowels.

Yes... Bowling Green... Warren County... corrupt corrupt corrupt. 

Kenneth L. Easterling has been a Kenton County District Judge since 2006. He's was recently reelected his 3rd term (he ran unopposed), and will remain District Judge until 2018. Kenneth L. Easterling is the reason why there's a heroin epidemic in Kenton County. ACLU says that Kenton County Blacks are 10 times more likely to be arrested for marijuana possession than whites. Here's Easterling grandstanding in front of media cameras being “tough on crime”. http://www.wcpo.com/news/judge-to-accused-dealers-heroin-is-killing-the-community

In 2011, at 2:42pm, EST, Kenneth L. Easterling signed this #Bookghazi warrant for me in 2004 into reality... 7 years later. I wonder if he has any evidence... does he know that name of the book I allegedly checked out, and didn't return?
Kenneth L. Easterling

I live in Breckinridge County. KSP in Warren County arrested me over a warrant from Kenton County in 2004.

Laura Vance and “Jamie” were two jailers who wrote the $100 bail bond for me, very reluctantly. I was told by a Jailer that Warren County Jail is a “no money jail”, and that's why I don't get my money back. I'm guessing they'll charge me for the privilege of sitting in the holding cell for 3 hours, for writing those forms about my property, taking my picture, and fingerprints, and I won't get any of that money back.

So $131.41... and 3 hours in jail. That's quite enough of a punishment for some $20 book, one would say, right?

xxXxx

The entire episode was bullshit. Being pulled over, being harassed, being ordered around with the threat of violence never too far away...

KSP Mike Hatler (Hitler?) was fairly nice enough about it, he didn't handcuff me, and just told me to sit in the back of his cop car, and wrote on the jail papers to bond me out for $100, I'm not sure if he had to arrest me over an 11 year old warrant over something so ridiculous, but the Jailers... a few were nice enough, but some of them, you could tell they have issues. They're psychopaths who have trouble empathizing with others.

But he seemed to give me my dignity when he saw that I was cooperating with his orders. And he respected the reasons for my 2004 name change decision. 

Michael Hatler of the KSP seemed to think I'd be able to bond out of jail quickly. He didn't like waiting 5 minutes outside the jail... several Jailers seemed to say that March 11, 2015 was a busy day... either lots of folks in Bowling Green decided to break laws, or perhaps, the cops were being more ambitious... for the Jailers... it didn't matter. Whatever people the police brought to them... they knew what to do with them, just like in Deliverance.

The douche bag white male with glasses (there were 2 white male's with glasses... the one seemed fine, but the other... he was a douche) started harassing me for no reason. I guess talking was a crime? They're miserable oppressor molesters, who need to press down upon folks trapped in their domain, since they have no moral core or content inside their souls. Create culture? Share stories, and enjoy each other's company? Why do that... when we can yell at the inmates, and threaten them with violence, especially if it's not necessary!

I'm talking to Angela Pillow, she's the Jailer who took “custody” over me after the KSP Michael Hatler dropped me off...
Angela Pillow acted like she wasn't a part of the system... she was very defensive... and while yeah, she didn't arrest me, since I'm innocent until proven guilty (in Kentucky courts, you're guilty until proven innocent... how does one prove themselves innocent? That's like the most impossible thing in the world...), then I should be treated with the same respect she'd like herself to be treated with. Angela Pillow asked me a series of personal questions in a monotone voice, a non-caring, “ugh, I can't believe I have this stupid job, and I have to do this stupid paperwork for a damn criminal!” voice... it was shrill, and the lack of soul was disheartening.

Psychopaths do not have the ability to empathize with others, plus, they also do not have any anxiety.

Angela tried to write "scarf" but instead wrote "scraf". She doesn't even know how to spell. She should read more. 

So I'm already being processed by Angela Pillow, and the white male douche with glasses comes over, and just starts ordering me around like a dog. At first he starts telling me to “empty my pockets”, which I had already done. Then he said he wanted my watch... He seemed disappointed that Angela Pillow had already ordered me to take all the things out of my pockets, and give them to her. He probably was looming in the background, eavesdropping, like some weird creepy freakjob of nature, and didn't like that I was complaining about being arrested over a library book.

Then the weird creepy white douchy dude with glasses wanted me to start undressing. “Take off your shirt”. I took off the suit jacket, and dress shirt, and tie, and asked if he wanted me to undress all of the way, and to take off my undershirt too. He said “no” to this.

“Turn around and grab the wall” he ordered. It's got the same tone as “turn around, and grab your ankles!” While he was frisking me, he rubbed his hands all up and down my body... because you know, those folks who check out library books, and do not return them, they're well known for packing heat. He feels all around my testicles, and puts his hands on my entire body, even rubbing all throughout my feet... but he didn't do an Louisville Jailer move, where they stuck their finger in my butthole for a laugh, to bond with their sadistic psychopathic buddies, nor did he feel up my genitals. He searched around them.

I still maintain that being frisked at that point was senseless, and while they treated me with a bit of respect, it was clear that nobody who walks into those doors as the accused stands a chance... I can see that white male middle-aged douche bag getting into an inmate's face, ordering them to do some trivial thing, and when the inmate feels his humanity being destroyed, and offers a meek protest... SLAM! against the concrete... or RAPE! in the broom closet.

KRS 510.120 (1c) maintains that Jailers raping inmates is illegal. 

KRS 510.120 Sexual abuse in the 2nd degree. http://www.lrc.ky.gov/statutes/statute.aspx?id=40852

A man went to the Grant County, Kentucky jail a few years back over a traffic violation, and was he raped intentionally, by the inmates, who “fed” the young white man by the Jailers. The Jailers knew he was being raped, put him with inmates who were known to be sadistic rapists, and they had their way with the young man all night long. All for a laugh. To show the arrogant young man how the real world exists. That young man eventually won a $1.4 Million, or so, lawsuit against Grant County.

While nothing seriously notable happened in the Warren County Jail on March 11, 2015, there was a palpable culture of sadistic oppression in the air. While I wasn't brutalized, or raped, the Warren County Jailers are the type of people who would rape a person just for a laugh. Because they have nothing in their hearts, or souls. Only utilizing violent force, or being cruel to others... that's all an oppressor knows. In their hearts is death, and they can only feel alive when they are hurting others.

Afterwards, when the white male middle-aged douche sees that Angela Pillow was processing me (which was clear from jump), he pretends he didn't realize it, and then walks off.

As he's walking off, he's telling me that he didn't believe my library book story, since that would be a “civil matter”, not a criminal one. He's wrong on that front, since the library is a government agency, which I told him. But whether he was right or wrong, that didn't matter. He probably overheard me saying that I was in jail for a library book, and was laughing about it, and he didn't like that I wasn't sad, depressed, and demoralized.

I talked briefly with Donte Lezar Woodard, who was an inmate there, and I talked briefly to another inmate, Steven Daniel Wilder. Wilder said he liked my shoes, and I told him I liked his hair. Wilder seemed spaced out at the time though.

Donte Woodard was good people. He was chill and calm, but he was in jail for domestic violence. He was a 30-something year old Black man in jail over domestic violence against his girlfriend at the time. Donte said that his girlfriend was cussing at him, cursing his mother's name, spitting on him, hitting him, and then he eventually snapped, and hit her back. Donte felt as though his girlfriend, soon to be ex, would ride around D-boys all day long, doing whatever she wanted, and then played the victim when the police were called, after she provoked a fight, and ran to the neighbors pretending she didn't play a part in the fight. Donte even said that she dared him to hit her... she told him to do it.

But Donte and I were laughing and having a good conversation, so another Jailer, who seemed nice enough at first, eventually told us that we weren't allowed to talk... really? We're not allowed to talk? Again, a Jailer got mad at me for nothing. Since power is all they crave, they never actually get to meet or know the folks they victimize on the daily reg.
John Sanders

This Jailer had sunken eyeballs, a white male. He said he had been working there for decades, and couldn't wait to retire (he's about 50 years old), and party on the weekend. He seemed gentle, but after he got mad about us talking, I felt like he was nice... until he didn't want to be anymore. On a regular day in the afternoon Sun, he'd probably be okay... but put on that uniform, and join in the culture of oppression... and gone is his humanity, and all those he perceives as being underneath him.

After being hollered at for just talking, I just sat quietly, and waited for them to finish what they were doing. I was released at 2pm. I was in jail for 3 hours. Online, it was posted that I had only been in there for an hour. Not true. It was 3 hours.

Laura Vance was the one who fingerprinted me, and “Jamie” started running her mouth too. I actually had a “you're name is Toby, boy” moment with her. She kept yelling “Kevin!” She said it about 3 times. I ignored her. Then she yelled “Denton!” Again, she has no idea what she's talking about, so the short blonde haired blue eyed “Jamie” marches over to me, and starts yelling about how I better cooperate with her. I said that I was. Laura Vance defused the situation when she said, “Sir, can you stand up so we can get a picture?” I had already had my picture taken when I was fingerprinted, and now I was getting another one. I did. I wasn't ignoring her because I didn't want to do it. I was ignoring her because she was being an asshole.

I said to her: “The Commonwealth of Kentucky recognizes Johnathan Masters since 2004.”

“You will cooperate with me.”

“You'll respect my name.”

“Sir, will you please stand up so we can take your picture?”

“Yeah. No problem.”

Interesting, neither of them had their own last name. Their last names were either their father's, or their husband's.

Xxx

Kenton County is in Northern Kentucky, and Bowling Green is Southwest. The warrant was issued from Kenton County, and served in Warren County. I live in Breckinridge County.

State Trooper “M. Hath … or KSP M. Hatz... u/1010 KSP P-3”... his handwriting was hard to read. But he's the one who pulled me over for having unpaid tags.

I was booked into the Warren County Jail at 11am and eventually released at 2pm. Angela Pillow took my name, information, and the stuff in my pockets when I first arrived. There were many jailers there, many without much to do. Mostly men, but women too.

Kelley Beaucar Vlahos today, March 12, 2015, wrote that I was booked for both offenses. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/12/kentucky-ltgovcandidate-was-arrested-for-un-returned-library-book/ Some confusion happened in the jail because I was arrested for the Kenton County warrant over the library book, but I was also charged with not having paid my car taxes for this year. Kelley Vlahos got it slightly wrong on that point. I was arrested and booked, because of the library book. Michael Hatler, KSP, my guess, was mad that I laughed outright when he asked about the library book. As soon as I laughed, he said he was going to arrest me for it.

While Michael Hatler did reserve some discretion in the way he arrested me (without handcuffs), and didn't tow my vehicle, it was unnecessary and ridiculous to arrest me. I'm peacefully just driving the road, and the KSP started to tailgate me hard... but that's not a crime! Just going around hurting folks... that's what Kentucky pays for.

It always pissed me off to see a police officer arresting somebody in the morning... that was probably a Kentucky citizen who woke up early to go to some crap minimum job just to pay 60% of their earnings for rent on housing they'll never own, and now, they have to deal with a $150 speeding ticket, but $300 in court fees, and whatever other fees they want to tack on these days.

Frankfort has a hard time with balancing their budget, and year after year has several million or billion dollar shortfall...

“The receipts aren't coming in high enough! Well then... start arresting folks for jaywalking, library books, no seatbelt... whatever b.s. accusation... put it on them! Then we'll really be raising some revenue!”

I'm also not surprised that the Judge's name or the police officer's name wasn't printed. Neither the Huffington Post nor Fox News printed the police officer's name. They went mostly by what I said, but still. “Fair and balanced” would be both sides of the story, and if the police don't talk, then you don't have both sides of the story. You have their lies written on paper. Usually “the police” are written invisibly in the media, where they're like this ominous force... like, “the Kentucky State Police made the arrest, and the Kentucky State Police filed this official statement”... yeah, but that man in uniform has a name, a background, and he's human... which means he's capable of erring. Some folks don't seem to think that. Tyler Brockman's facebook page is more popular than Samantha Ramsey's. While many folks in Boone County, Kentucky felt as though Samantha Ramsey being murdered was criminal, there were many more folks that thought Tyler Brockman's negative media publicity made this “hero” into a victim.

We're all human, and we all have the capacity for both good and evil at the drop of a hat. Putting on a uniform... or in the case of the LMPD... putting on a baseball cap and a flannel jacket doesn't make you immune from making mistakes, or from committing crimes... at least it's not supposed to, if we lived in a democracy that supported the Rule of Law, which we do not.

In fact, by allowing LMPD to roam freely, dressed as they please, to commit whatever atrocities they can come up with, there's more of a reason to think crimes could happen. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

So I'll type Michael Halter of the KSP's name, and see if the Huffington Post or Fox News prints up his full name, or Judge Kenneth Easterling's name and story, or anything else from the “officials” who actually have power, and should be held to account by media types. 

I'm virtually a powerless person trying to get official power, but those who have official power... intrepid investigative truth seeking reporters should be confronting them. Jailers... KSP... Judges... Attorney Generals... etc.

I'm convinced Michael Hatler of the KSP arrested me because I laughed outloud when he inquired about the library book 11 years ago. If there's a library book that hasn't been returned, I'd return it, if I still have it, or pay off the fine... but I doubt the KSP, or Jailers, or Judge, or anybody else knows about this mythical book. I don't remember not returning a book back to Kenton County library... but that's not saying it didn't happen, just that I don't vividly recollect it. So if it did happen, it definitely wasn't intentional.

Plus... what about the statute of limitations?

It's fascinating... I'm accused of stealing a library book, and I have to go to jail, sit for 3 hours, around a bunch of asshole jailers, and will have to return to Bowling Green for court, 2 more times, for the arraignment, and now, I have to go through the system's “process”. But when Tyler Brockman murdered Samantha Ramsey, he didn't go before a Judge, or get arrested, or jailed... just like the bankers who about destroyed the world's economy in 2008. Instead, the prosecutor went through the Grand Jury, secretly influenced it to go one way, and Tyler Brockman was never arrested, never brought before a judge, nothing.

So... allegedly stealing a library book is a grave offense that Michael Hatler of the KSP has to act immediately upon, but murdering a 19 year old pre-school teacher in Boone County isn't?

Michael Hatler is too big of a pussy to arrest Tyler Brockman, as is all of Boone County's cops, and Judges, are. 

Of course there's a 2 or 3 or 4-tiered system of justice here. There's law for the sheeple, but not for the “law-enforcers” who are supposed to be protecting us. Was the Kentucky State Police “protecting and serving” me on March 11, 2015? March 11, 2015 was a very non-eventful day... EXCEPT for this arrest... since it involves all that head space for a court date, and hearing, now, March 11, 2015, I'm going to be talking about over and over again.

In Kentucky, if you have the money, you can expunge cases that are 5 years old, even if you were convicted. Since I wasn't able to get the expungement money, I still have cases on my “criminal record” where I was accused, but the case was dismissed, for like 10 years ago. So just being accused of a crime will keep your name in the system for decades, even if you were found not guilty, or the case was dismissed, which is disgusting. It's a way for Kentucky's government to make money.

And of course, there's a tier for the unlawyered, who are usually poor folks who don't know their rights, and the lawyered, since with a lawyer, at least the Judges and Prosecutors have to make an effort at appearing non-biased.

Dupage County, Illinois had a near 99% conviction rate. If you had been accused of a crime, then Dupage County, Illinois would force your compliance... they'd make you plea bargain out, or take their punishment.

Warren County jail took all of my money.

The KSP officer made it sound like they'd call Kenton County to see if Kenton County wanted to waste their time and gas money having to drive down to Warren County to have to pick me up, to hold me for this “crime”... which I have no earthly clue what it's about. I have been to the Kenton County library. Several times. Just a few years ago, I did some Gripshover research there, since that's where my German ancestors originated from. I didn't check anything about, since I lived so far away. In 2004, I may or may not have checked out a book. If I did, and forgot to return it, I'd pay for it, or find it, and return it. That solves the problem. But statute of limitations... wasting everybody's time... KSP... what a waste.

State Trooper M. Hath … or KSP M. Hatz... u/1010 KSP P-3... his handwriting was hard to read [Hatler]. It's not like the media will ever report his name, or get his side of the story.

Kenton County District Court
4-2-15 8am, court date
March 30, 2015, 9:30am, court date
Warren County
warrant signed by Kenton County District Judge K. Easterling on 11-3-2011 at 2:42pm EST.
warrant #: E05910001011747

Uniform citation #1
4 charges
“No registration plates, no registration receipt, no insurance, and license needs to be in possession”
Control #: BW91389 Type: 1 Year: 15
KSP0300

Uniform citation #2:
Control #: BW91390
Type: 3
Year: 15
KSP0300

Warren County Justice Center
1001 Center Street
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101
270.746.7400
“execution of bench warrant for theft by fail to mak req disp of property (01200)”

Warrant #: E05910001011747
Generated: 6-21-2012 11:32:31am

Officer Signature:

“M. Hatler”

Perhaps Michael Hatler and Police Commissioner Rodney Brewer saw what I said about him regarding his investigation with the Samantha Ramsey murder, and sent him out to get me. We may never know. Hatler and Brewer go racing Corvettes together every year at some fair in Bowling Green.

$131.41. Warren County jail stole all of my money.

Booked in at 11am... released 2pm; Angela Pillow took my name, information, and stuff in my pockets when I first arrived. District Court 9:30am on March 30, 2015.

514.070 Theft by failure to make required disposition of property. (1) A person is guilty of theft by failure to make required disposition of property received when: (a) He obtains property upon agreement or subject to a known legal obligation to make specified payment or other disposition whether from such property or its proceeds or from his own property to be reserved in equivalent amount; and (b) He intentionally deals with the property as his own and fails to make the required payment or disposition. (2) The provisions of subsection (1) apply notwithstanding that it may be impossible to identify particular property as belonging to the victim at the time of the actor's failure to make the required payment or disposition. (3) An officer or employee of the government or of a financial institution is presumed: (a) To know any legal obligation relevant to his criminal liability under this section; and (b) To have dealt with the property as his own when: 1. He fails to account or pay upon lawful demand; or 2. An audit reveals a shortage or falsification of accounts. (4) Theft by failure to make required disposition of property received is a Class A misdemeanor unless the value of the property is: (a) Five hundred dollars ($500) or more but less than ten thousand dollars ($10,000), in which case it is a Class D felony; or (b) Ten thousand dollars ($10,000) or more, in which case it is a Class C felony. (5) No person shall be convicted of theft by failure to make required disposition of property received when he or she has also been convicted of a violation of KRS 522.050 arising out of the same incident. Effective:June 25, 2009 History: Amended 2009 Ky. Acts ch. 106, sec. 10, effective June 25, 2009. -- Amended 2003 Ky. Acts ch. 76, sec. 2, effective June 24, 2003. -- Amended 1992 Ky. Acts ch. 451, sec. 5, effective July 14, 1992. -- Created 1974 Ky. Acts ch. 406, sec. 123, effective January 1, 1975. http://www.lrc.ky.gov/statutes/statute.aspx?id=19809

On 3-12-2015, 4:34am, I typed this sentence, and on 3-16-2015, I edited it.

For 3 hours, I sat in the holding cell, in the main lobby, where most folks get initially processed. They took my money, keys, shirt and tie, and made me wait... for 3 hours until they bailed me out, finally, and then they gave me my keys, shirt and tie, and kept my money.

I actually had to borrow 75 cents from two different random folks at a nearby gas station in order to inflate my nearly deflated front left tire in order to drive home. Eventually, my tire blows out about a mile away from my house, and I drove that last mile at about 5mph on my rim.

Michael Hatler didn't care about my struggles. He added to them. Because I laughed about his “serious” question about the library book I allegedly checked out in 2004 in Kenton County. That was it. He acted all nice when he approached the vehicle, but that's what they're trained to do. Smile... pretend to be nice... and then try to find a reason to beat you up, and arrest you. Hatler didn't investigate Tyler Brockman, who murdered another, who has the blood of an innocent on his hands... it's fascinating when a real criminal is loose in the streets, how cowardly the police become. But law-abiding tax-paying voters driving to work a little bit fast in the morning... that's the #1 priority for the KSP, but murderers? Nah... let them walk around freely.
Tyler Brockman

Kelley Beaucar Vlahos of Fox News also got it wrong when she said that I didn't think I was the ideal candidate... that's not true. In fact, Camelot is so glossy and picture perfect... how could one trust it? It was clearly an image thing, a public relations thing... many politicians end up not saying anything at all, for fear of being misunderstood, or comments taken out of context.

I am the ideal candidate, because I'm working class, through and through. We keep elected Millionaires and Billionaires, thinking the ultra-rich will save the day, but they only care about their base's views. By electing somebody from the working class, we'll get a progressive State. By electing farmers and working class folks, we'll have somebody in a position of power that knows the struggle, that understands the dogged ruggedness of life, and will fight for working class rights.

It's all rich versus poor anyways. There's Labor and there's Capitol. We can do both of them better.

So since I'm good, honest, true, and will remain fiercely loyal to the middle, working, and poor classes of Kentuckians, that does make me the ideal candidate. I have regular problems just like a regular person does because that's what I am.

The system can ruin somebody's life over a misdemeanor. Folks have to miss work, pay court fees, thinking about court cases occupies all of this headspace, the fear of the unknown, the anxiety of being around psychopaths who can't empathize with others, if they are just merely accused of a crime. That's all it takes to ruin somebody. Accuse them of a crime.

I have real life struggles, just like many Kentuckians do. And how many Kentuckians have had issues with Kentucky courts? I'm willing to bet... 75% of them have.

I checked the inmate list afterwards, and Donte, who was calm and collected, and black, was still in jail, and Stephen D. Wilder, who was geeked out of his mind, and white, wasn't listed.

I liked Fox News' coverage of the incident better than the Huffington Post's, but really, I'd rather talk about the issues. 

Jack Conway's War on Drugs is criminal, and so is Matt Bevin's proposed "death panels" plan: 600,000 Kentuckians will be off of Beshear's Medicaid expansion, and let to rot and die. 

Xxx

LMPD has murdered many Black males in Louisville in recent history:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsOrz2TW9uA 

























































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment