Saturday, March 7, 2015

Suing Your Landlord To Return Your Deposit in Kentucky

by Johnathan Masters

I never said "fuck you", nor did I call him a dick. He was being a dick, and fuck him, but I never said that. I did say "ass", but in a different way than Hayne claims. 
Sean Delahanty, a strong defender of terrorism, was wanting to arrest me in court, but instead of going to the courtroom Friday morning like my public pretender begged me to do, I worked out the warrant issue in Breckinridge County, but got to the Louisville court late. Sean Delahanty wanted to go home early, so he issued a bench warrant out for me. All I needed to do to resolve this, was get the case redocketed that afternoon. Then my court date was changed to Monday. Easy peasy.
I was given a $1,000 unsecured bond (meaning I pay nothing now, but if I don't show up for court, then the bond is owed $1,000) in Breckinridge County. The Circuit Court Clerk charged me $25 for filing fees.

It cost me $31 to file a small claim, and $50 to get the Sheriff to serve the Summons to court. All Kentucky citizens can file up to 25 small claims per year.



Dean Dresel of Muldraugh, Kentucky stole $300 away from me. Even though I paid him on time, every time, $600 for 9 months straight, for a tiny trailer in a congested area, Dean is derelict in returning what he owes me. I paid the $300 deposit with the understanding that if I left the trailer as I found it, then he could rent it out again, then I would get that deposit back. The 209 Dresel Circle trailer is being rented out right now. It pisses me off that even though I did what I had agreed to, without problems, without issue, as I was supposed to do, as I had agreed upon, Dean doesn't just do what he's supposed to do. He owns a trailer park, so I wonder how many folks he's screwed over. There's no telling. I bet it's hundreds.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Incorporation and LLC formation help

    ReplyDelete